Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays of the year. It’s placement in the calendar year is perfect because it comes after a long stretch with no extended holidays which allows me to finally catch up on things. More importantly, it’s a great time to spend time with family and friends and reflect on all the things I’m thankful for. I wish I had time to write them all out but here’s a few:
- I’m thankful my wife puts up with my fifty-two 70-80 hour work weeks over the last year.
- I’m thankful I have a great staff who are willing to work for next to nothing while the business grows.
- I’m thankful for my clients who support the business…especially those who have been with us from the VERY start.
- I’m thankful I’m able to provide for my wife and daughter.
- I’m thankful for being able to do what I love to do.
- I’m thankful my business partner has come back in to the fold after being largely silent for the past 2 years.
- I’m thankful we were able to move in to a new, bigger and better training center in the past 2 months.
- I’m thankful for the dozen or so people who put in sweat equity in the business to help with the mundane tasks and day-to-day operations.
- I’m thankful for having family who believe in me enough to have financially invested in the business.
- I’m thankful that are growth continues to accelerate.
The list could go on and on but you get the picture. While my life is far from ideal I love where I am and where the business is headed. I’m looking forward to reporting back next year with another post full of thanks.
Here’s a post that I made last year at this time about 5 things I’m thankful for…everything still rings true.